After taking a ridiculously long hiatus I was happy to come back and find that there was still somebody reading my blog! I was even more excited when I found out that I was nominated for a award, which I am happy to accept.
Thanks to Pamela over at Stories of a Mom for not only sticking with me, but for giving me a Versatile Blogger Award!
Official Rules of the Award
1) Thank the award-giver(s) and link back to them in your post.
2) Tell your readers seven (7) things about yourself.
3) Give this award to up to fifteen (15) recently discovered bloggers.
4) Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.
- Being a mom AND a wife has made me a better person.
- I believe every woman deserves to be in a happy relationship – one where both partners offer each other love, support, understanding, friendship, and teamwork.
- Becoming a full-time stay at home mom was quite an adjustment for me.
- I love that a date night for me and the hubby is catching up on our favorite television shows, snuggling, and snacks.
- I sometimes daydream about what my boys will be when they grow up, who they will be, and where life will take them.
- I miss my family EVERY SINGLE DAY that we are away from them, but as much as I miss them I LOVE where we are and the the life we are creating.
- I enjoy spending my downtime reading magazines, cooking, taking pictures, scrapbooking, and crafting.
I would like to award:
- The Carters Family
- Boy Mom Blog
- Babies, Design & Food
- Me, Myself, and Mi Familia
- Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch
- The Hughs Zoo
- The Janner Triplets
- The “J” Crew
- Ruesch Love
- Brooke and Michael
- Joy’ Hope
- My Life in the Making
These are the blogs that I find to be interesting, and fun! I hope you can pop on over and visit them as well.